Monday, September 24, 2012

SYNAPSE FEEDBACK

This is what Matt Herrmann thought of my assignment:

"Very clear, and extra credit for design for sure. Great target description - felt like I really got to know them.  Great release strategy too - shows a real affinity for comms strategy.  It falls down in the because though - the because is the authority that this brand or product has that's unique, but "People want what no one else has yet" is another target insight.  Need something more specific to the product to make it sing."

I knew when I turned it in that the because just wasn't where I wanted it to be but I ran out of time. I will make sure to work on it before including it on my portfolio site. I am just so glad that I have had the opportunity to have so many industry professionals review my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment